Tuesday night we had a fun family movie night with a special dessert due to the release of the new live action Beauty and the Beast out on Dvd and Blu-ray. I found this recipe for The Grey Stuff on Pinterest and had to try it. It turned out amazing. Everyone wanted more.
The Grey Stuff
1 package Instant Vanilla pudding mix
1 1/2 cups of milk
16 Oreo cookies
3 TBSP Instant Chocolate pudding mix
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Whisk well and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Place Oreos in a food processor and blend until they become crumbs.
- Mix the crushed Oreos in with the pudding mixture and mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip and chocolate pudding mix until well combined and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- When ready to serve, place "grey stuff" in a piping bag (or sandwich bag and cut the corner off) and add a dollop to the middle and then pipe a spiral around it. Top with sprinkles.
- Serve and ENJOY!!!!!!