Crock Pot Chicken Taco Soup
21 Day Fix Approved
I have been making this soup for years. I have modified it from its original version to make it fix approved. I have to say I actually like it more. It makes a lot. I ended up eating it for a week atleast once a day, sometimes twice.
- 1 lb chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 can chili beans, rinsed
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 can whole kernel corn, rinsed
- 1 can diced tomatoes (28oz)
- 1/2 box chicken broth
- 1/2 mix of homemade ranch dressing (find recipe HERE)
- 1/2 mix of homemade taco seasoning ( find recipe HERE)
1- Add chicken to bottom of crock pot
2- Add rest of ingredients in order. DO NOT MIX.
3- Cook on low for 6 hours.
4- Shred chicken and cook for another 15 minutes.
1 cup equals 1 green, 1 red, 1 yellow
Top it off with cheese, Greek yogurt, or tortilla chips. If doing the fix make sure to add the additional containers.